Meek Chiropractic doctors are In-Network with most insurance plans in Springfield, MO.
SEE LIST BELOW BUT CALL US AT (417) 887-0340 IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR CARRIER ON OUR LIST BECAUSE CARRIERS ARE ADDED PERIODICALLY.
When seeking chiropractic care and you have insurance:
1. Always call your insurance carrier to ask for a recommendation for an in-network chiropractor.
2. In-Network means your services will be billed to your insurance company and will be applied to any in-network deductible. Some chiropractic offices will say they accept your insurance, however, this does not mean they are in-network. They will still send your claims to your insurance carrier, but your services will be applied to out-of-network benefits.
3. If you have services filed to out-of-network benefits and you see other in-network providers for other healthcare, you will still be required to meet the in-network deductible even though your other services were bill to your out-of-network deductible.
4. The out-of-network chiropractor may balance bill you for any service which come back higher than the originally quoted amount during your visits. This can cause for an extremely high balance due to their office.
- American Community
- American National
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Anthem Blue Choice
- Central States
- Great West
- Healthcare Solutions
- Mail Handlers
- Med Pay
- Mercy Medicare Advantage
- St. John's Claim Administration
- United Healthcare