What is the L.E.A.N Start Program?
L.E.A.N. Start is for families with children ages 3 - 12 years of age.
L.E.A.N. Start was developed by “America’s Pediatrician," Dr. William Sears and Sean Foy, M.A., a leading exercise physiologist and nutrition expert. L.E.A.N. Start is a fun, scientifically proven, clinical based interactive and educational program that is perfect for parents like you or anyone who works with children. It is broken down into six workshops focusing on the four pillars of health: Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude, and Nutrition (L.E.A.N.).
- Develop a lifetime of achievable healthy habits for your entire family.
- Improve the mood, learning and behavior of your children through proper nutrition.
- Learn how to shop for quality, affordable foods. And learn how to read labels so your not wasting your money.
- Avoid nutrition related diseases such as type II diabetes, heart disease, sleep apnea, respiratory problems & cancer.
- Make nutrition at home easy and fun, while preparing healthy food that tastes great.
- Keep you, your children and family members physically active with innovative ideas and fun activities.
- Teach your kids how to make healthier choices for themselves.