Services from Our Chiropractors in Springfield
Meek Chiropractic is far more than just a place to go when you suffer from acute back or neck pain (although we certainly can help those conditions). Our chiropractors in Springfield take a holistic or "whole body" approach to pain management, wellness care, and injury rehabilitation.
Our Springfield Services
This approach means we must offer an entire suite of services and techniques, which work together seamlessly to provide you with the most complete care possible. These services include:
- Exams and On-Site Lab Testing - Our team can perform comprehensive evaluations to determine the root cause of your symptoms -- or even detect a musculoskeletal problem before it causes trouble. In addition to X-rays and other diagnostic techniques, we can provide a variety of on-site laboratory tests at discounted prices.
- Chiropractic Adjustment - Chiropractic adjustment is a safe, time-tested means of correcting musculoskeletal alignment problems. These manual adjustments can straighten your posture, balance your body, and improve your nervous system's ability to relay signals throughout your body.
- Prenatal Chiropractic Care - Chiropractic care is safe and beneficial even during pregnancy. Our prenatal chiropractic methods can ease the discomforts of pregnancy while also optimizing your health and your chances for an easy delivery.
- Spinal Decompression - Spinal decompression is a non-surgical technique for applying flexion distraction force to the spine. This procedure can treat issues such as herniated or bulging discs that are compressing major nerve roots and causing neurological symptoms.
- Myofascial Release - Myofascial release is a form of manual therapy aimed at releasing chronic tension in muscles and fascia (a type of connective tissues that wraps around muscles). By taking the tightness out of these tissues, we can relieve chronic pain and increase the range of motion.
- Ultrasound - Ultrasound employs sound waves to arm and loosen soft tissues plagued by pain, tension, and spasms. It is an effective, drug-free technique for managing chronic symptoms and rehabilitating injuries.
- Cold Laser Therapy - Cold laser therapy involves the use of a low-level laser that harmlessly penetrates the skin to treat underlying tissues. the laser energy stimulates cellular healing, relieves pain and inflammation, and boosts blood flow to the treatment site.
- Nutritional Counseling - Proper nutrition can have a profound effect on your body's overall wellness and healing powers. Our nutritional counseling service can help you lose excess weight, reduce inflammation, combat specific illnesses, recuperate from injuries, and optimize your overall health.
Contact Our Chiropractors in Springfield Today
Discover what our variety of services can do for you and every member of your family. Call our chiropractors in Springfield at (417) 887-0340 to learn more and schedule an appointment at Meek Chiropractic. We're here to serve you!