In response to recent COVID-19 concerns, we are writing to assure our clients that we are taking recommended precautions by City, State and County Officials as well as the CDC.
1. We are asking patients who are not feeling well to reschedule their appointments.
2. If you would like to wait in your car, please call our office when you arrive. Our staff will text or call you when the doctor is ready to see you.
3. We are ask that guest remain in the car. Only patients in the office for their appointments to limit the amount of people in our office.
4. Doctors are checking in patients so patients do not have to touch the computers
5. We are taking temperatures of patients as they arrive and checking symptoms
6. We are sanitizing after every patient and office areas on an hourly schedule
7. Sanitizer is placed throughout the office for staff and patients to use